Andersen said. Its not just a normal | Forum

advertisement
corse178 Jun 19
Guenther Steiner says the Haas team did not exceed the budget it set aside for its debut season in Formula One this year. Kendell Beckwith Jersey .Haas became the first new team to join the grid since 2010, entering the sport with a controversial technical partnership with Ferrari. That tie-up included an engine and as many parts as the regulations allowed, while the team also worked with Italian chassis designers Dallara.Much was made of Haas business model, with some concerned it could open the door to fully-fledged customer cars in future, though Steiner says it helped the team control spending for its first season.?When asked if he had to ask team owner Gene Haas for money during the season, Steiner said: We didnt. We made a budget and we stuck to it pretty good. It seems like everybody goes into F1, in the old days, they didnt know what they were doing.I think we can say our business plan worked even if a lot of people questioned if it could work beforehand and said we would be just like one of the other ones who came in in the last years. I think we have shown we do what we say we are going to do, and we did the same internally. We said to Gene, this will be the cost of this, and we stuck to it. So we didnt have to go back.Haas exceeded all expectations in 2016, finishing 6th and 5th in the opening two races and finishing the season with 29 points, enough to finish eighth ahead of one of F1s four manufacturers, Renault. With big rule changes on the horizon for 2017 Steiner is braced for a different scenario next season, though he believes most financial decisions for the whole year will be based on how the teams fare in winter testing.If you run a business, and I see F1 as a business, if you have to go back every five weeks saying oh, I need another two million, it gets old pretty quick. Then the trust is lost. We didnt do that and I hope we dont ever have to do that.Next year the risk is much bigger because of the upgrade but its like, what do we want to achieve? We will see in February [when winter testing starts] where we are and then you see what you really need to do. O. J. Howard Youth Jersey . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Kendell Beckwith Buccaneers Jersey. Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months.http:///...d-Buccaneers-Jersey/ . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Oregon State wide receiver Seth Collins has been admitted to the hospital.The Oregon State athletic department told ESPN that Collins is fighting illness. The schools Twitter account then confirmed the news.Coach Gary Andersen would not comment Monday on Collins status because of privacy issues.Were going to support Seth, and were going to be there for him in any way we possibly can, Andersen said. My thoughts and prayers are with him, just like the team.Collins traveled with the team for Saturdays game against UCLA and had two receptions for 44 yards in the loss. He is second on the Beavers in receptions (36) and receiving yards ((418). O. J. Howard Buccaneers Jersey. He scored his only touchdown of the season Oct. 29 against Washington State. A sophomore, Collins transitioned to wide receiver after serving as the teams quarterback in 2015 and almost transferring in the offseason.Andersen said he was even limited in what he could tell the team.They seem fine, but are their minds on Seth? Absolutely. Hes a teammate, Andersen said. Its not just a normal, Hey, I hurt my knee in practice.Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share:
advertisement

Social Services

Share:
advertisement